Enterprise Network Infrastructure by NetStream Technology
NetStream Technology Supports Your IT Mission
- Enhancing network security and reducing network downtime
- Supporting voice, video, and data on converged IP networks
- Delivering secure wireless applications
- Realizing cloud-based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and seamlessly migrating to Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Reducing operational costs
- Enhancing scalability to accommodate growing number of endpoints
Cisco Catalyst® Switching and Cisco Unified Access™
Intelligent network platform based on “one policy, one management, and one network” results in a streamlined network that requires less effort to maintain and grow as new changes like increased mobility or software-defined-networking (SDN) arise. Converge wired and wireless on a single platform and gain advanced security across your network.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
Software-Defined networking allows you to automate, optimize and control the networking over the public and private networks seamlessly while offering quality of service, security and intelligent path control.
Cisco Routing and WAN: Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN)
Deliver an exceptional user experience over any transport: with Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), direct Internet, or hybrid WAN. With Cisco IWAN, you can quickly deploy new branch offices by automating configuration. Now IT organizations can right-size their branch office connections using less-expensive WAN transport options without affecting performance, security, or reliability. Traffic is dynamically routed based on application, endpoint, and network conditions to deliver the best-quality experience. The realized saving from IWAN not only pays for the infrastructure upgrades, but also frees resources for business innovation.