Level 1 – Technical Support Analyst – Full-time employment opportunity
NetStream Technology Inc. is currently accepting resumes for a Level 1 Technical Support Analyst. This is a semi-remote position, where 50% travel may be required to perform work at client sites in the Mid-Atlantic area. Our ideal candidate is hungry to learn Cisco technologies and who will find value and job satisfaction in having access to experienced mentors. Our ideal candidate is a true self-starter who has the patience to learn and desire to advance.
Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Respond to end-user’s hardware, software and telecom-related issues and update tickets in our Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Analyze recurring problems and actively participate in identifying big-picture solutions
- Research root-cause of technical issues through resolution, and bring unknown problems, bugs, and defects to light
- Escalate critical technical issues and outages affecting voice, data and wireless networks
- Communicate effectively with internal team and business customers
Technical Support Analyst Experience/Skills
- 2+ years Cisco technology experience (voice, data networks, route/switch technologies, wireless networks)
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools and Helpdesk Ticketing Systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Cisco certifications are a big plus
NetStream Technology Inc. offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base Salary – Based on Experience
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Certification Test Expense Reimbursement
- Access to Technical Mentors
- Flexible Workplace
- Discretionary Performance-Based Bonuses
NetStream Technology Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.